Check out current opportunities from the NNLM All of Us Program Center (NAPC) to support active partnerships between public libraries and All of Us partner organizations.
More information will be shared soon about specific funding opportunities.
We are looking to support organizations that meet the following criteria:
- A public library
- An active NNLM organizational member. Membership is free!
- Located within the service area of an All of Us enrollment and retention partner. Contact us at lib-NAPCengage@uiowa.edu to learn if All of Us is active in your community.
Funded libraries will be expected to:
- Partner with a local All of Us enrollment and retention partner on project activities.
- Plan activities to support All of Us enrollment, retention, and engagement in their community. Library staff are not reponsible for enrolling All of Us participants.
- Successfully complete reporting and evaluation requirements.
Check out our Currently Funded Projects or Past Funded Projects to get an idea about what we are excited to support.
Reach out to us at lib-NAPCengage@uiowa.edu to learn more about currently available funding opportunities.
Check out NNLM.gov for more available funding opportunities from the NNLM.