Watch The Human Trial starting tomorrow!
Your community members are invited:
Register now with invitation code THT-NNLM and watch as many times as you’d like between March 28 – April 28, 2023.
The Human Trial peels back the headlines to show the sweat, passion, and sacrifice poured into medical breakthroughs. It interweaves the stories of the patients--who have borne the physical and financial burdens of type 1 diabetes (T1D)—with the researchers who epitomize the struggle of innovating cures.
In partnership with the American Association on Health and Disability (AAHD), join us next Tuesday, April 4th at 4pm ET on YouTube for a thought-provoking virtual conversation with panelists, including filmmaker Lisa Hepner, on the research-patient paradigm and the importance of diverse participation in clinical research. Get a reminder by registering through Film Platform.
Want to listen to the conversation in Spanish? Register here to get access to Spanish interpretation and closed captioning.
Screen the film online or in person:
Libraries and community-based organizations are invited to host their own online or in-person screening of The Human Trial. Register before April 21, 2023.
Email lib-NAPCengage@uiowa.edu and someone from our team would be happy to assist you.
Visit the All of Us Journey
Come aboard this traveling educational exhibit to learn how you can help shape the future of health for yourself, your family, your community, and generations to come.
The Journey features interactive activities, videos, games, quizzes, and more—all designed to demonstrate the power of your participation in health research. You can even enroll in the All of Us Research Program during your visit.
You can visit the All of Us Journey at the following locations and dates:
- March 27-31: Southern University at Shreveport (SUSLA) 3050 Martin Luther King Dr Shreveport, LA 71107; 10AM-4PM
- March 28: MAOF Oxnard Early Learning Center 1800 C St Oxnard, CA 93030; 2PM-9PM
- March 29: MAOF Oxnard Early Learning Center 1800 C St Oxnard, CA 93030; 10AM-4PM
- March 30-31: Family Health Center 2441 W La Palma Ave Suite 100 Anaheim, CA 92801; 10AM-4PM
- April 2: Cal State University San Bernadino 5500 University Parkway San Bernadino, CA 92407; 10AM-2PM
- April 3-6: International House Charlotte 1817 Central Ave Ste 215 Charlotte, NC 28205; 10AM-4PM
- April 7-8: Terasaki Bodukan 249 S Los Angeles St, Los Angeles, CA 90012; 8AM-3PM
- April 12: The Village at Ed Gould Plaza - Los Angeles LGBT Center 1125 N McCadden Place Los Angeles, CA 90038; 9AM-3PM
National Nutrition Month
What we eat is largely shaped by our lifestyle, communities, and culture. This #NationalNutritionMonth, the All of Us Research Program recognizes how important diet is to our well-being. You can help researchers better understand how lifestyle factors impact our health by becoming a participant and sharing your health story.
Keep up to date with all NNLM All of Us Program Center Digests and Special Bulletins. Newsletters are published bimonthly. View the complete issue listing for content that you may have initially missed.